ahh thank you <3 okay here goes!
skini use a basic dermalogica cleanser, vitamin c serum, and a tiny bit of la roche posay cicaplast (it’s a really good moisturizer / primer combo!)
1. light contouring with kett fixx creme palette
2. buff in givenchy foundation with a beauty blender and comb through brows with anastasia brow gel
3. apply a hot compress to your eyelashes for 30 seconds, then comb through top and bottom lashes with lash masque. let it dry half way, then apply ysl shocking mascara to top lashes
4. apply cat eye liner with the best stila liner ever, i only apply on the outer half of my lash line - basically i start the line as dotted specks where my iris starts, then thicken the line upwards to a cat eye
5. then i add some too faced bronzer if i need it, and finish with urban decay setting spray
i usually wear my hair in messy waves / curls… just get a wide barrel curling iron with no clamp. twist varying sized sections, then wrap around the barrel and slide it down. alternate the direction of some twists and wraps (but mainly wrap away from your face). also avoid curling the ends, this helps it look more like bedhead than perfect curls.
i hope this helps! i get asked this a lot and never know how to respond. x emily